A tour schedule across the Venetian streets taking a break for tasting some of the traditional dishes of the area.
A nice tour guide will come along with you explaining what you are going to have in front of you before putting in it into your mouth, in case you don’t like cuisine surprises.
Participants: up to 8 persons for each guide
Duration: about 2 hours
Language: English. Other languages on request.
- Specialized tourist assistant at your complete disposal for 2 hours
- Short historical and cultural explanations during the walking tour
- Food tastings in three different traditional taverns
Each day. The tour could be not available on Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, 26th December and 15th August.
Recommended hours: from 11.30am to 01.30pm / from 05.30pm to 07.30pm
Meeting Point: Campo San Polo, Venice
Drop-off Point: Rialto Bridge, Venice
- Transfer to the meeting point
- Extra tastings (on demand and on your own expenses)
- Extra hours
- Entrance Tickets for churches or monuments along the itinerary
- Explanations inside monuments or churches