Don’t worry, is not just walking randomly, you will actually be pointed out the
symbolic structures of Venice, like Piazza San Marco where the main buildings are going to be explained like Palazzo Ducale and Basilica di San Marco
Duration: 2 hours
Language: English. Other languages on request.
- Authorized tour guide at your disposal for 2 hours
- Guided visit of the Doge’s Palace, St. Mark’s Cathedral and St. Mark’s square
- Entrance tickets to the Doge’s Palace
- Skip-the-line tickets to St. Mark’s Basilica (available from 1st April to 2nd November)
- Whispers for groups of over 9 people
From April to October: from 9.00 am to 04.45pm (last access in the Cathedral).
From November to March: from 9.00am to 03.30pm
The Cathedral is open for tourist visits from 2.00pm to 4.45 pm on Sundays and bank holidays.
The Doge’s Palace is closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
Recommended hours: 11.00am – 01.00pm or 02.00pm – 04.00pm
Meeting Point: Two Columns of St Mark’s Square
Drop-off Point: St. Mark’s Square
- Extra hours
- Tickets for the Pala d’Oro in St. Mark’s Basilica
- Transfer to St Mark’s from/to your accommodation
- Access to the Basilica is only permitted to visitors with suitable attire: knees and shoulders must be covered at all times.
- It is absolutely forbidden to bring suitcases, backpacks or bulky bags into the Basilica. Prior to your visit it is necessary to deposit any luggage at the Ateneo San Basso.